This video was taken in in year 2011 and this place is known as Vaishno Mata Temple in Jaipur which is truly a hidden Treasure in Jaipur- Rajasthan !! When i visited this place for the first time i was shocked because the same vaishno Mata i have seen in Katra- Jammu and to share this beautiful place with the world i am presenting this video.Hope you will like it.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
This video was taken in in year 2011 and this place is known as Vaishno Mata Temple in Jaipur which is truly a hidden Treasure in Jaipur- Rajasthan !! When i visited this place for the first time i was shocked because the same vaishno Mata i have seen in Katra- Jammu and to share this beautiful place with the world i am presenting this video.Hope you will like it.
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Jai Guru Dev
We in today's Life are too busy in different shades of life and are never satisfied, but did we ever tried to understand why it happens ? What are the things that disturb us ? What makes us distressed and alone ? No, Never , and the reason is the puzzled mindset that we have today. Today we are loosing our control over mind and soul. We want to do something but happens something and this all happens because we are not free mentally, our mind is diverted into various directions and result leads to demotivation, failure & Depression.
I today wanted to share some points which if we implement in our daily routine we can be successful upto an extent and situations will turn in our side for sure, although myself too trying to work on this but still wish to share the same with you fine people also:
A) Set the Goals: First of all we need to set a Goal in Life as without an aim life is useless just like a bow without an arrow. God give us the life to do something and it should be like that we should be there in the heart and sould of others even after the death. Just deciding a Goal will not help but we need to work really hard in a positive direction in order to achieve our Goal.
B) Remeber the God Regularly: Everyday Pray, Worship & give some time to God anyhow no matter how busy your daily schedule is. Do try to motivate your family to plan & do some mythological events at home regularly and atleast once in a week. Make sure before doing anything you remeber your Guru, Father & Mother as without their blessings nothing is successful and with their blessings nothing is impossible.
C) Love you Work: It happens often that people are not happy with their work. job Holders think that business is good and business men thinks that job is good. Its always reciprocal. People in Job mostly think that they are slaves and can't live the life the way they want it wherein a Business Man is always in tension about Loss and contingency in Business and here he spends more time in thinking. A Farmer thinks that he works more but the return is very less and same thought comes in the mind of everyone who eiths works or owes a business. Even the Millionaires are not Happy, they wish to earn more and more and thus it is a endless process. But if you wish to be happy in your life then you need to love your Job and once you will fell in love you will enjoy it and when a person starts enjoying anything, he gets positive motivation which in last leads to success.
D) Responsibilities & Promises are essential: Do we ever realized our responsibility towards our Parents, Wife, Kid's & Friends ?? To understand this and to implement can really make a very positive outcome in our life.In Ramayana Tulsi Das Ji has written " Raghukul Riti Sada Chali Aayi, Pran Jayi Par vachan Na Jayi", so if you make any promise do deliver it. Fulfilling the promise will make you reliable in the society. People will respect you and nothing can stop you from touching the sky. Always remember to fullfill your responsibility and promise with heart & health.
E) Utilize the time to its best: If one can utilize the time properly then he can complete all the given tasks well on time. Try to complete the work on First Inn First Out Basis. Reach at time to Office, Meetings & Parties and being punctual is a characterstic of successful persons. Don't be lazy & make sure you don't waste your time in useless activities. Do remember the old saying " Time Gone never comes back ". If you complete your tasks in the given time frame then you are tension free and relax and your current time becomes happy as you don't have burden on you head and this makes your everyday beautiful and wonderful.
F) Be Busy in your Work: The Best way to overcome the lonliness is busyness. Try to keep yourself busy in your work and later into some constructive job. Being busy makes you happy and you get positive energy to complete the tasks easily. Some great thinkers have menitoned that if you sleep a hour less daily then you can increase your work capacity for 5 more years.All the great persons have always been keen about their goals. Because of their dedication only they have been able to conquer the difficult situations and achieved the desired targets in life.
G) Be Spiritual: Indulgence is the biggest hindrance to the way of "Truth". Leaving the indulgance may lead a person to spititual height and self confidence takes a person to the stairs of success. By keeping your senses under control, only you can step forward to success. Lavishing life is momentry we can't keep them with us always, after a certain period they are useless for us whrein spiritual awakening is forever. Spiritual awakeing gives a different direction to life which in actually the way to God.
H) Keep Selfcontrol: Self Control may take a human to new heights. Every person has got the ability to do so much and a reason behind the success is self control also. This is the first step to the growth of a human. A person who can control his ownself can control his anger too.
I) Do Self Inspection: By Self Inspection and Self Correction one can remove tiny mistakes in the life and also ensures that same is not repeated again and this ways can achieve the success. Every month do a self inspection and later correct the mistakes you did in that particular month and take pledge not to repeat them again. This will make you more clear and specific.
J) Limit your Needs: Just because some one else is enjoying a lavishing life is it necessary to spend more than the income ?? Never ever spend more than what you earn. Always remember that less our needs would be more happy and satisfied we would be . Just shop what is necessary and don't make your home a museum. The biggest problem in today's time is over spending only. Today people are having Credit Cards and this gives them to shop even when they don't have cash in hand. At a time a person in instance purchases something and later on he starts thinking about paying the credit card bill and hence it makes a person unhappy.
K) Choose Noble Friends: Who is a friend ? Friend in someone with whom you can feel Strong and comfortable.Friend is someone with whom you can share you heart feelings. A person who is equivalent to family but more than a family. A human without a friend is handicap. True Friend are always loyal and full of faith. Its not necessary the you should have plenty of friends, no matter if the count is 3-4 but they should be trust worthy. Feeling od a true friend is good feelings for everyone. Friend should be there even at the bad times.
L) Keep Good Feelings for everyone: Always be nice to everyone. You should treat the people the way you want them to treat you. Never argue, be honest to yourself and try to understand the point of view of the other person. Be calm and show sympathy to their feelings. Give trust to the feeling of a person. Even is a person is wrong don't make him embarrase in front of everyone, explain in lonliness. If you are at mistake admit it immediately. Never forget the good deeds of someone and never remember the good deed of yours. Don't be harsh , hard & impolite to anyone. Be kind to everyone you meet.
M) Develop the habit of smiling: Your smile is the expression of your Good Feelings. Always welcome a stranger with a beautiful smile. If you will smile you will be out of tension and depression. Keep blooming like a rose. Everyone will feel good with you. Smiling reduces the Blood Pressure and keep you fit.
N) Be Energetic: Motivate other so that they can energize themselves. By appreciation and motivation you can get your tuft work done from others. Appreciating someone from true heart makes the person energetic and positive. Make sure to appreciate a person's good abilities and deeds. Before criticizing anyone look at your ownself. Appreciate even if some one has done a tiny good job. If you will appreciate some one with full heart then your work will be done easily and positively without any fail and delay.Do remeber to show your gratitude once your desired job is completed by other person.
O) Be Satisfied:There is an old saying" Satisfied is always happy". Making money by wrong means may put you in tension and depression because needs can end but greed never. Those who are happy with what they have are the most happy people. Living life is an art and it can become happy with limited need also. Don't be a collector , be a giver.
P) Do Good and Forget: A Noble person is one who feels happy in making others happy. A Noble person is someone who loves to do good to others but dislike to take help from others. Because doing good to others is a symptom of greatness and taking help from someone is a symptom of inferiority.
Q) Keep Exchanging Views: If a person has One Rupee and other person also has One Rupee and they exchange the same with each other then nothing happens as value of both the coins is same but if you have got good views and other person is also having good opinion then it would be a great earning. So make sure to earn more and more information by exchanging the views regularly. A Person who speaks has nothing to learn but a person who listens has more chances to learn extra.
R) Learn from Mistakes: Mistakes are done by the Human's only and in the history there is not even a single person who has not done mistake in his life. Mistakes teaches us a lot but make sure same mistake should not be repeated. A wise man is one who don't revise the same mistake again.
S) Don't be too proudy & Egoistic: The Biggest illusion of a Human is " i am the best and i know everything",this thought should be removed. The biggest hurdle in the success journey is the proudy and egoistic attitude. You should always be ready to learn from everyone. Because if you do so you learn more and gain knowledge which leads to success. Too Proudy people always goes down in life. Ravana And Kansa were vanished because of their false proudness only.
T) Control your Anger: Anger is the biggest enemy of a Human. By angry attitude you can't control the anger.Try to leave bully & Fussy attitude. Be Calm, Polit and self centered.
U) Stop Defaming: Don't ever complain against anyone nor try to defame anyone. There is a difference between Appreciation and False Appreciation. Appreciation is from heat and other one is artificial. Complaint never rectifies but relations get spoiled.Those who will listen you over this will definitely pass on the same to end user and this ways your image will be spoiled.
V) Beware of Bad Deeds & Bad Habits: Never think that tiny bad deeds have nothing to do with life. The way every drop of water fills a pot the same way each bad deed makes a big negative difference. Bad deeds makes our character negative and we loose our value in society. Level of respect reduces in the heart of others. Think high and never do any bad deed by thinking them a big mistake.
U) Keep yourself Healthy: An onld saying "Pehla sukh Nirogi Kaya" which means first happiness is a healthy body. To keep your body healthy you need to wake up early, Walk in the morning, Do Yoga, Surya Namashkar and Pranayam. Avoid the food with excessive oil (More Oil makes a person angry),avoid consumption of Eggs, Meat, Fast Food, Cold Drinks, Pan Masala's, Smoking & Alcohol. Fresh Air, water, Cows' mils, sprouted seeds, fruits, salad makes you fit and intelligent and hence they should be consumed more.
You too can implement the above given points in your life and gain success and make your life Happy.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Since our childhood we have been listening from our elders to keep good Karma's and we due to lack of knowledge always said yes we will do it but did we ever tried to understand what Karma's are ? What does it mean? How it impacts our Life ? What is the utilty and what exactly in detail it is ? To reveal the truth about Karma's today i am presenting the article as per my understanding which will help us to understand the concept and meaning of Karma's.
Meaning of Karma:
We as a lame person always think that whatever we are doing for the living hood is known as Karma's but in reality this is not the real Karma, Karma is all about what we are giving to someone and what we are getting in return from someone. What we are doing in today's time is Dainik(Daily) Karma, which in detail is as under:
A) Dainik Karma (Daily Karma): Dainik Karma is waking up, worshiping God, Going to Office, Meeting Friends, Eating Food, Coming Back to Home and Sleeping Back. All these activites are done in order to survive in this World but these are not considered as the Real Karma's because in the above mentioned activites we have not done anything that will give us some fruitful returns after our death.
B) Jeev Karma (Life Karma's): All the Karma that is done in order to give invisible support or help to anyone is known as Jeev Karma.For Example: Daily Prayer, Helping the someone in need and not expecting anything in return, feeding the plants, feeding the poor people, helping the one in suffering, taking care of old people, treating the animals nicely, creating a good harmony in the family,giving repsect to every one. All the above mentioned Karma's are the part of our daily schedule only but we knowingly don't follow them because we don't know the importance of them.
Whatever we do in our life either good or bad is recorded and as like old saying "As you Sow, Shall you Reap" which means that if we are doing good deeds it will come to us back and if we are doing bad than too it is going to come back. Karmas are more or less like a Boomerang, they will come to you no matter in which direction you throw it.
I would like to share a story which will help you in understand that what is the benefit of keeping Good Karma's."Once upon a time there was a dacoit, who was very dangerous and brutal and people used to get scared just by his name,once in a fight with other group he got injued badly and came back to his place, he ordered the maid to bring him the breads to feed his baby fishes, which he used to do from many years, his fellow members stopped him from doing so but he said "no matter in what condition i am but i will never ever leave my fishes hungry" and he feeded them, on the very same night due to his wounds he died and his Yamdut's came to take his soul, due to the bad Karma's he was taken to hell and was sentenced to a very brutal punishment but all of a sudden an Angel came and gave the orders to release the soul, the Yamdut's told the Angel that this soul has done very bad Karma's and that is why he is getting the punishment, to this the angel replied" No Matter what worst he has done in his life but he has one good Karma and that was feeding the Fishes daily and that's why he is granted a new life by the God", After this the Soul was sent back to the earth and that dacoit was given a new life. When he woke up the next day he realized the importance of good Karma's and quit all the odd jobs and dedicated his entire life to the God.
This is the true power of Karma's , if we are doing even a single good Karma in life that is going to give us wonderful results at anypoint in the life.
Importance and Benefits of Karma's:
Good Karma's don't gives results instantly but for sure gives a great impact in long term and once you are habitual of doing the Good Karma's then make sure that you are free of all the bonds that you have tied in this Life.
Karma's only gives you mental peace and makes you mind stable, if you are doing Good Karma's then your mind will be giving you positive energy and if you are doing bad then ofcourse it will get you the negative energy which is enough to spoil oneself.
Good Karma's benefits are given to the seven generations of a Human and Bad Karma's has to be beared by the person alone.If you are not Good with the Karma's you are missing the first step of finding the God and if you are good with it that means you are on the right track.
Swastik is actually the Wheel of Karma, it has Four Corners which means Life, death, Moksha and Rebirth. It means that a Human is born and is given a life by the God and after the designated time period the body becomes dead and then it is decided on the Basis of Karma that whether the Soul is going to attain Moksha or going to take Rebirth. If the Karma's as Good then Moksha is given and if not then you have to take rebirth.
As per the Indian Religion Moksha is the way to God and to gain Moksha one must have good Karma's.
I personally have experimented about Karma's on different aspects and realized that Karma's truly play a vital role in the Life and Good Karma's are really essential for our Emotional and Spiritual growth.
I just request all those who are going to read this article must make atleast one habit of doing any one Good Karma in a day and i am sure that you life too will blossom like a fresh flower in the Garden of the World where we Human's live.
With all the Best wishes and prayers.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Shri Albeli Sharan Ji Maharaj - My Spiritual Guru
Dear Brothers, Sister, Friends, Colleagues And Partners,
Thank you all for your Care and Respect that you gave to me during my association with this Blog and i truly can't express that how much your Emails, Messages And Letters bought me closer to you and today i am really very sad to announce that this is the last post of our Blog Unseen Rajasthan Paranormal - Limited Edition.
Started 4 years back but i never thought that through this Blog i would be connecting to so many people and could help them in some of the other ways. But your trust on me and Grace of My Guru Ji gave me the strength to understand, feel and sense your problems and giving the solution.Here i would mention that not all the problems were solved neither all human's in pain got relief but i would like to tell you that during these 4 years i got 14,411 Emails and this shows that how lucky i am that you all trusted me and shared your problems with me. As i always say that neither I am God nor i am a Super Human i am just a normal person like you are and i just gave a try to it and i personally feel that whatever efforts i did for the mankind were quite fruitful to me.
I learnt all the activities but i never implemented or used the same because i am taught by my Guru Ji that no matter how much a person does worst to you never do the same in return because ill effects can be removed only by positive energy and nothing else. Positive energy is the only power that will keep you safe of all the problems in life but people sometimes due to their nature want fast results and go for other unethical practices which harm them only in near future.People go to different types of people to get their problems solved and are told some really short ways to overcome the problem but please understand your shortcut sometimes may never put you on a highway and you will keep on turning round and round to the very same place.To the best of my experience i can share that Sawtik Pooja is a lengthy process but a permanent solution wherein Tantrik one is short termed and will surely impact your negatively.Do understand that sometimes the night is too long but that doesn't means that Sun will never shine, it will definitely shine and remove all the darkness but we don't understand. People visit different persons, temples and many other places to seek the solution but i feel that solution is with you only and no one else can get you relief then yourself.I would like to share my own life incident with you people just to make you understand the concept: " Since child hood i was blessed with some energy and by the time i grew up it was on the top edge and since then i started to find Guru's and made Three Guru's i.e. Mantra Guru, Tantra Guru and Satwik Guru and i started learning and due to dedication and hard work i learnt the things quickly or you can also say that my selection of Guru's was truly fantastic and they blessed me with their arts. There is also one thing that i knew that a person who know such stuff can't help himself or people in his Blood relationship. Apart from this learning i started my career and worked for many MNC's like Mc Donalds, Airtel, Tata Sky, Hindustan Unilever and Reliance and finally in years 2008 i gave a break to my Career and started business.For few months my business was excellent and i really enjoyed it but all of a sudden in the mid of 2008 situations got worst, i almost lost everything. Apart from my Mother and a Home i had nothing with me, i was completely finished but i didn't lost the hope and kept on doing my regular pooja which is not complicated at all, i simply Chant Guru Mala and Gupta Gayatri and even during the worst phase of my life i never requested God to help me because my Guru's taught me that what is pre dediced will happen for sure and you can never go against the will of God and during that phase as i was having no Job no business so i used to spent a lot of my time alone at a fort and one day i met a person who himself came to me and said that you are effected by Black Magic and your Business is tied up and that's why you are sitting here. It was surprising for me too because that guy didn't knew that i am a business man and after this he left. At that time for a moment my mind got stunned but i managed and went to home and next day when i performed Pooja i just requested God to bless the person who did it and trust me i didn't asked even my Guru's to take me out of the situation even when i got the confirmation that this negative energy is impacting me and i would like to tell you that same continued for 3 Years. I just kept trust on my God and Good Karma's and after 3 years i.e. in 2011 again i met a Baba by chance and he said to me that from today you are free and told me that never look back in your life again and before i could ask him anything else he moved and i knew this that Saint's should never be called from back. Just 3 days later i don't know from where the energy came into me and i entered into the same business again and results were fantastic and i recovered my past position and settled everything in my life again. Now let me tell you who were the two persons, they were my Guru's only, my True Guru's. As mentioned above i never shared any of my professional problems with my Guru's but they are True Master's and they were the only one who came and show me the path. They already knew that this is what is going to happen with me but as mentioned everything is pre decided so they could not help me but during the worst phase of my life they saved me from many difficulties too. During that period only i thought that what can be done to help the human's you are totally unaware about such things and who are interested in knowing our Divine Spirituality and from there this Blog was formed.
Today on one side i am very sad that this is my last article but on the other side i am happy too that many of you must be keeping me in yours prayers till date. I am very proud to share this Unseen Rajasthan Paranormal Blog has not charged even a single penny from any of the person who has asked for the help because spirituality is always gifted and is never sold and i feel very happy that my thoughts and knowledge could be of some help to you.
My message to all my Blog Followers and Readers is just to keep Faith on your Guru's and Karma's. Nothing is beyond Good Karma's and no negative energy is strong enough to harm if you are dedicated and committed towards your Karma's and good Deeds.
From today i won't post any more articles neither i will respond to anymore emails but i will keep on checking the Blog and apart from prayers now i can't give anything else. If you have any problems and you want me to help you then please just Write your Name in the comment Box along with the Message Jai Shri Ram, i won't ask your problem but i with your name only pray to God to take you out of the situation and bless you with wonderful life.
Once again my best Wishes are with you now and always. Both new and existing readers if you liked my articles and if could have made your happy even for a single reason then just say Jai Shri Ram to me with your name in the comment Box.
Bharat Kshatriya......................The Journey is Over............
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
We all are very habitual of listening the Word "Satisfaction" and we take it very lightly because this word is now coming in front of us in our day to day lives but have we ever tried to understand the true meaning of the same ?? Answer is "No" because we are Human's and Human's are not meant to be satisfied. We all think and know very well that Satisfaction is very important in our daily lives but we don't bother to implement the same in our life because our wishes and requirements are endless.But at the very same if we understand the true meaning and the logic behind the word Satisfaction we will come to know that it has great sense and it can really change our daily life and lifestyle.
Satisfaction is something which is hard to understand and learn unless we try to feel it. It is a Sacred but a Scared wave, which will never come in you until you are completely ready to accept with open arms. A little bit of negativity in this thought will take you miles away from the true feeling of "Satisfaction". It is like a Magical Aura, the more you take it in the more it will glow and this will result in endless peace and power.
People from different part of the World write me email and ask me about how to improve their business and how to get success in their life and every time i reply the same words "Have Faith and Be Satisfied". As we all know and understand that everything is already decided by the God and we all are just making the moves according to his wills.I remember some beautiful lines which i would like to share with you here to make this reading some more easy to understand. In this conversation God is telling to a Human that " You Do what you Wish but Happens what i Wants, So you do What i Wish and Will happen what you want and the way you Want". Now the question is how to understand what is the wish of God and how can be follow that, to this answer is very simple , whatever we do is God's wish only but we should make sure that whatever we are doing should not hurt someone and should never do anything which may create problem in life of other's in some or other ways.
Satisfaction is not like a magic stick that will give you instant results but it is like a seed , once grown will give you benefits for life long. I would like to share a very story related to this topic. Once upon a time there were two merchants. The first merchant was having a great business and the second one was having the same business but he was not getting the benefits out of the business. Both the merchants were very good known to each other and used to share their thoughts once in the evening. The first merchant even after having a very good business used to say that my business is not good and the second one even after no good business used to say i am having a great business and same continued for many years. After some more time the second merchant started getting more business and just in few days time he captured the market wherein the first merchant's business got down and his situation got worst. The first merchant got worried and went to meet a Saint to understand the reason behind this problem. Saint heard his problem and replied that destiny is what you think about. He said to first merchant that even after having a good business you always used to say that your business is not good so it has gone down as you were only saying this wherein the other merchant always said Business is good so he raised. This is the only difference and this is why it happened. So we must understand that even if the time is bad and the situation is tough we must keep satisfaction and i am sure that i one is able to do so he will grow high in life in every aspect.
Satisfaction gives you the power face the situations and works as a ray of hope. I know its not easy to implement but try to add this in your daily life and i am sure you will see great changes in your life.
And Yes i am sorry to all my readers that i don't write much now but trust me unless i don't experience something and by the time i don't understand something in depth i don't share it all as i can experiment with my own life but your emotions are very important to me and i don't want to misguide you, but i promise that i will keep on sharing the articles with you. I am receiving your emails and as per the time i try to respond them all but still if some mail is ignored then please accept my sincere apologies and email me back and i will surely revert you back.
Friday, September 21, 2012
We All have got a beautiful life but we don't think it is Beautiful.We all have a feeling to do best in life but we don't succeed sometimes, what's the reason? Our success is not only dependent on our own self but it is also depends upon all those who come and pass through our life. We meet many people in our life daily and out of all we can't make everyone happy and can't make everyone sad.Some mistake is done by someone at some point of time which we don't realize and this leads to increase our negativity and failure sometimes.Today i am sharing some points which may not get you success but for sure will bring you closer to success.
Try to implement these points and see the changes in your life.
2) Give a sweet smile to everyone you meet, remember attitude is all about making others happy and not about showing importance of own self. Your Smile may work as a medicine to someone.
3) To Be Successful in your job or Business you need to be first successful in your family life.
4) Respect your Wife, give her some time and feel the positivism in your life.
5) Sit in Silence for 15 Mts everyday, this will give you self power and motivation.
6) When you wake up every morning pray to God to give you strength for doing the right things at the right time and avoid bad things.
7) Avoid gossips and group talk everyday instead use the time to do something creative for both you and society.
8) Life Isn't Fair but it's Good.
9) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone, forgive every person and forget the wrong deed they did.
10) Don't Take yourself too seriously as no body else does.
11) You Don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree as this won't let you down. Sometimes its better to be quite than becoming too loud.
12) Make peace with your Past so it may not spoil your present.
13) Don't compare your life to others as you don't know about their life journey and time.
14) No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
15) Help the needy , Be Generous, be a Giver and not taker.
16) What other people think about you is none of your business, do what your heart and soul says after all its your life.
17) Time Heals Everything.
18) However good or bad the situation is, time will pass away.So never be too happy neither be too sad.Try to be neutral.
19) Your business or Job will not take care of you when you are sick but your family and friends will so keep in touch .
20) Envy is mere a wastage of time.You already have what you need.
21) Each night when you are off to sleep thank god for giving you another day full of opportunities in life and ask for betterment of next day.
22) Humans and Animals both are the creation of some God , so be kind to them too.Feed them as and when you can.
23) If you are eating something and see someone hungry offer the same stuff that you are eating and this will give you satisfaction more than anything.
24) Whenever you see an ambulance, pray for the person in as your pray may be the reason for his survival.The invisible wishes from his or her family will keep you alive forever.
25) No matter elder or younger you need to be polite to everyone, this will make them love you.
26) Avoid bad company as this is what taking you away from God.
27) Never laugh at beggar neither tease as sometimes unspoken words harm a lot.
28) If you see an accident always try to help as much as you can and don't be a standing statue.
29) Whenever you pass any temple do remember to lean you head down as respect.Remember juicy fruit trees always are always lean more towards ground.
30) Even if you can't help someone but at least listen to their pains this will give them comfort.
31) Don't be too aggressive towards your family, dare to do it with your boss.
32) Remember God can only show you the way and journey has to be done by you only.
33) Don't expect much in life, try to be happy in what you have.
34) Aim High and Work Hard.
35) More you are closer to yourself, more you are closer to God.
36) Never smoke in front of a Women.
37) Always give priority and seating opportunity to Females, Kid's and Old Fellows first.
38) A Face is not as important as it is made to believer.
39) Have the Courage to Live anyone can die.
40) It's not always the Coward people who quit , sometimes smart people too do it.
41) You can't get happiness from outside unless you are not happy from inside.
42) Take decisions from mind and not from heart if you don't want to cry in future.
43) Kids are never at fault, they are just the mirror of their elders.
44) Every relationship has an expiry date.
45) Tears convey more than what words can ever say.
46) Relations work better only when they are balanced.
47) The most difficult phase of the life is not when no one understand you, but it is when you don't understand yourself.
48) Successful person always have a high level of care for their parents and spouse.
49) Atleast hug one person a day and you will be highly relaxes.
50) Broader the Smile, deeper the wound may be inside.
I hope you will feel the benefits of the same.God Bless.
I hope you will feel the benefits of the same.God Bless.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Jai Guru Dev
Human, the most creative creature of the Universe but this creativity is spoiling own self by ignoring the real meaning of Life.Human today is going more and more advanced and forgetting his real aim of Life.The one who created us all , today is waiting for us to remember him.We are running behind money, good life, technology but even after getting every materialistic thing in our life we are not happy, did somebody tried to analyze that why it is so ? The answer to this is simple, it is happening because either we are not worshiping our God or we don't know how to worship him in the proper manner.
We think that more we are earning more we are going forward in life but core is that more we are earning more we are cutting our peace of life.This is not applicable in all the cases but most of the cases today are like this only.
Worshiping not only means that we should give time to God , the truth is giving time to your own Soul is known as worshiping.In our Holy books also it is mentioned that "Nar Hi Narayan Hai" which means that a Human is a God only.It is not necessary that you go to temple or go to some spiritual place for worshiping but just for 15 mts daily you think that for what you have come to this World and what are you doing is enough to give you lots of menatl peace and satisfaction.There is a beautiful saying in Ram Charitra Manas:
"Koi Man Dukhi, Koi Tan Dukhi,Koi Dhan Bin Rahat Udas;
Thode Thode Sab Dukhi, Ek Sukhi Ram Ka Das"
Which means Somebody is sad emotionally, somebody is due to health and finance,
Every one is sad because of some reason but a person who is worshiping God is always happy without any problems.
Now, people ask me we do this spiritual activity daily and worship God daily but we don't get the desired results.Our conditions are getting worst and things are not moving, wherein we are paying a lot of time to God.To this my answer is very simple and straight forward, i always ask the people about their schedule and they mention about how they get ready move to office , reach on time, then work for half day and then lunch and then again back to work and this ways they end their day.To this i always mention that , for every thing you have a schedule and discipline in life but when it comes to Worshiping you have nothing like that and this is the only reason why nothing works out and peace of life comes to an end.
Today my motive is to share the Rules of worshiping which if applied in our daily life will give us endless peace,eternity and satisfaction with more business and money.
- Before we start any spiritual activity , purity of body is compulsorily needed.Brahma purity can be done only by taking bath.In case if the Cold is high or there is some disease because of which taking bath is not possible then just wipe your hands, legs and face with a wet towel.
- Minimum clothes should be worn during the Sadhna, during winters warm clothes can be worn without any problems.
- Place of worshiping should be quiet, without any disturbance, peaceful and positive, for ex river shore, cave, home room, temple etc.
- If you are worshiping in evening then make sure clothes are changed during the Sadhna, its always good that if you wear something specific during the Sadhna and is meant for that purpose only.
- Place of worshiping should be good and special care of "Aasan" should be kept."Aasana" should be red or orange in color. Please don't use Black Color Aasan at all otherwise whatever you are going to do will be of no use.Aasan should be comfortable in sitting.
- Spinal Cord should be straight during the process so that the positive energy can pass without any hurdles.
- Aasan should be of Kush,Silk, Wool, deer's skin or Tiger's skin.This stops the positive energy going out of your body and keeps it in your body only.
- For normal worshiping Tulsi Mala can be used, in case you are worshiping for some mean then Sandal Mala can be used, For worshiping Goddess Laxmi Mala of Kama Gatta is used. Turmeric Mala in case of Lord Ganesha, For Lord Shiva and doing Tamoguni Sadhna Rudrakhsa Mala is used.For Tantrik activity snake bone's Mala is used.
- The best time to worship is morning.Brahma Muhrat i.e.4 Am - 5 AM is good for worshiping but in case of some problems sunset time or Godhuli bela is also a good time for same.Sunset is good because that is the time when all the three times of the day i.e. morning, evening and night meet at one place.So activity done at that time gives you the results of worshiping three times in a day.
- A person must always worship at the same place and at a specific time.
- Jaap or chanting should always be done through Mala only.To realize the power of Mantra , atleast 11 times Mala should be chanted.It may increase or decrease according to the convenience.
- During the Jaap, the direction should be taken care off.In morning the face should be in east and in evening to the west.In some specific worshiping direction is selected according to the time.
- If worshiping in temple or to some place where people are moving frequently then Mala should be kept in "Gomukhi" i.e. a weaved piece of silk cloth to hide the Mala.in isolation Mala can be kept in open.
- During the Jaap , chant sound may come out of throat, lips also can do movement but it should be so light that another person sitting nearby could not listen as if he will be able to listen your chanting then he will get the benefit of your chants.
- 1 Mala has 108 beads and out of them one Bead is double i.e one over one.This is known as "Sumeru".Once you are done with 108 times of beads then don't overlap the overlap the "Sumeru", instead turn the Mala around the start from the other end.In case you will overlap the Sumeru than that Mala is of no use to you.
- Motivating others for Chanting is a great "Punya" and this will give you immense benefit and peace.More the other person will chant the Mala more the benefit you will get for the same.
- Chanting should not be done while standing or moving, voice should not be loud at all.It should be done peacefully with no voice.
- Generally fresh plucked flowers are used during the worshiping but in case of non availability Rice can also be used.Why rice is used because more the rice old is more the taste is, same ways using rice gives your long lasting results.
- As you eat so as you behave and hence light food should be consumed.Oily and spicy food should be avoided as this makes you more aggressive and demotivates.
- During the Sadhna, clove, cardamom, fruits can be consumed as they don't have any negative impacts.
- During Sadhna intentions should be very clear.Avoid useless thoughts like gossips, lie, fraud and other topics.
- Avoid watching or reading books which may distract your mind from Sadhna.You can read Spiritual or Holy Books.Do remember the good deeds that the books suggest.If you read something related to your Isth Devta than it gives you more strength and ability to achieve your Spiritual goal.
- Whatever the material is left after worshiping don't throw it anywhere but Water should be dedicated to Lord Sun next morning, Rice should be given to birds, Flowers should be dedicated to Pipal tree and prasad should be distributed among kids.
- Sadhana should be done under the supervision of some Guru only so that he can clear the hurdles and problems that occur during the Sadhna, this is so because when you start worshiping there are many powers that try to stop you from going ahead.A True Guru will guide you the right path.
- In case of traveling, disease if you are unable to follow the proper way of Worshiping then Mental Jaap can be done.
- In case of physical emergency like Washroom or toilet which is mandatory too , you can move and later on after washing hand and legs you can sit again.One apology Mala should be chanted and below mentioned Mantra should be chantd :
" Om Apavitraha Pavitro Va Sarvavastha Gatopi Vaa;
Ya Smareth Pundari Kaksham Sah Brahmabhyaantro Suchi"
- During the death or birth of some one in family , Sadhna should not be done as that time is known as "Sutak" which is not at all good for Sadhna or spiritual activities.During the phase only mental Jaap should be done.
- Your trust over the God you are worshiping should be immense and.This is the base to your success of Sadhna.
- During the Sadhna apart from God you must have full trust and respect over your Guru as well.
- Don't be depressed because of the hurdles that comes your way during the Sadhana but put more efforts to remove the error and to come back on the track again.
- Human mind thinks endlessly and whenever it is diverted put your eyes over the God you are worshiping and think about him only.
- In the morning the Mala should be in front of your Nabhi or Stomach, in After noon it should be in front of your Heart and in evening it should be in front of your forehead.
These are some of the points which i think every one should to achieve their Real aim of Life.